Rockford PD released the following information:
On Saturday, May 21, 2022, at approximately 4:55
p.m., Rockford Police SCOPE officers observed a vehicle, reported stolen out of Rockford, in the
area of Kilburn and School Streets. As a traffic stop was attempted, the driver, identified as
Anthony Maldonado, exited the vehicle and fled on foot.
With the assistance of Rockford Police K9’s, Maldonado was taken into custody and lodged in the County Jail.
After a review of the facts of the case, the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office authorized
the charges listed below.
Anthony Maldonado, 20, Rockford
Possession of a Stolen Vehicle
If you have any information:
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.