Beginning 5/24/2022 through 5/27/2022, city-wide pavement striping for lane lines will
be performed on the following roadways:
Clifton Avenue From East of Main Street to Montague Street
Cunningham Street From South Main Street to Cunningham Road
Corbin Street From Cunningham Street to Morgan Street
Elm Street From Waldo Street to Avon Street
Elm Street From Central Avenue to Horace Avenue
Horace Avenue From West State Street to Cunningham Road
Michigan Street From Central Avenue to Clifton Street
Marchesano Drive From Clifton Street to South Main Street
West Street From Marchesano Drive to Montague Street
Mill Street From South Main Street to Rock River
Montague Road From Montague Street to Pierpont Avenue
Montague Street From Main Street to Montague Road
Ogilby Road From Montague Street to South Main Street
Pierpont Avenue From Auburn Street to Montague Road
Preston Street From Avon Street to Springfield Avenue
Winnebago Street From Montague Street to North of Whitman Street
Southrock Avenue From South Main Street to Dawes Road
Simpson Street From Dawes Road to Overpass
Avon Street From Mulberry Street to Curve Street
Curve Street From Avon Street to Cunningham Road
South Main Street from Chestnut Street to Harrison Avenue
Central Ave from Preston Street to just North of Auburn (Just South of Bridge)
The operation is dependent on existing weather conditions and is subject to change
City-wide pavement striping for lane lines will continue during the months of May
Citizens are urged to approach striping crews at a reduced speed that is below posted
speed limits. Proceed with caution traveling into the lane adjacent to the pavement
striper and maintain a safe distance. Changing lanes in close proximity to the pavement
striping crew is not recommended. Recent changes in EPA Regulations have mandated
that manufacturers remove solvent-based driers from striping paint, thus creating
extended drying times. Your cooperation is appreciated.
If you have any information:
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.