Well Done, Now Level 2…
For awhile now I have been playing a cryptic game on RS.
Since the local police encrypted,
It gave me a fun idea for a game to play on RS.
For years, I have been posting basic cryptic clues into random posts and pages.
Sometimes it would be just a misspelled word, or maybe something capitalized or was not capitalized.
Just very basic “mistakes”,, (See just like that)
(You had to read every post and every page, to get all of the clues. Because I posted them very randomly.
Sometimes 6 in a post, or not for several months. You had to pay attention to details…)
If you were paying attention, that in the long run it created a cryptic quote.
After figuring that quote out, it lead you on a search.
And then you found the treasure. 😉
I was to the point, that I was sitting back laughing because if you had any knowledge about basic encryption, and you were paying attention. There was no way you could have missed it.
Since it was ongoing for some time now, I honestly thought that the treasure was always going to be there
until someone miraculously found it, LOL.
To my amazement, at least 1 person picked up on the cryptic clues.
Not only picked up on it, but also solved it and found the treasure.
Sadly, they wanted to remain anonymous.
I want them to know that you played an admiral game and job well done!
My hat goes off to you. Enjoy 🙂
I also want to give a shout out to all of those of you that picked up on it, but did not solve it.
You guys and gals are amazing!
Many of you are probably asking why?
Well I will rebuttal and say “Why not?”
Rockford Scanner fans are smart and they pay attention to details.
I like to do positive things and just have fun,
and at the same time help educate people.
Those of you that are willing to take the time and effort into learning new things, reap great rewards.
To many, when people hear the word “treasure”
They automatically assume money and jewels.
But a real treasure, is knowledge…
“You can strip a person of all their belongings.
But you can never strip away their knowledge.”
You guys and gals are amazing!
Now it is on to Level 2.
I promise it won’t be as easy as the first.
If you have any information:
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.