If you have any information:
On Tuesday, April 8, 2022, the Rockford Police Department was contacted to
investigate a report of a body on the rocks near Fordham Dam. Upon arrival, officers located the
body of a deceased male laying on the rocks, submerged in the water.
After the autopsy, the Coroner’s Office deemed it a suspicious death due to the type of injuries
sustained. Today, April 15, 2022, the Altoona, Wisconsin Police Department issued the attached
press releases. The Altoona Police Department contact information is included in that release.
As with any and all investigations, further information may be provided at a later date.
On April 14, 2022, the Altoona Police Department was contacted by the Rockford, IL Police
Department regarding a body that was located. The deceased was identified as an Altoona
resident and the death was deemed suspicious.
Investigators from the Altoona Police Department, Rockford Police Department, and Wisconsin
Division of Criminal Investigation were led to a residence on St Andrews Drive in the City of
Altoona which prompted a large police presence in the area.
The investigation remains active, and a law enforcement presence will remain in the area. This is
believed to be an isolated incident and we have no indication the public is in danger. Anyone
who lives in the area is urged to contact to police department if they have observed any
suspicious activity in the last week.
To protect the family and the integrity of the investigation, the names of those involved will not
be released until proper notifications have been made.
The police department was assisted by the Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory, Wisconsin State
Patrol, and the Altoona Fire Department.
This is all the information that will be released at this time.
If you have any information:
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.