If you have ANY information on this:
First and foremost,
I want to thank Chief Redd & Assistant Deputy Chief Scott Olson
As you know, I have been working the alleged serial rapist story for awhile now.
And I will not stop working this story until this man is behind bars,
and these victims get the justice they deserve.
The following information is from the Rockford PD (March 23 2022)
In reference to the story of the alleged serial rapist
That is possibly roaming the streets of Rockford.
I was able to interview Assistant Deputy Chief Scott Olson,
Who is also the Investigations Commander.
Assistant Deputy Chief Scott Olson told us that the Rockford PD are investigating
a series of 5 unsolved sexual assaults and 2 robberies,
That are believed to be connected to this one individual.
Physical descriptions given by victims or witness often have some degree of variance.
The common denominators in these descriptions have been a black male, late teens to 20’s, medium build. Believed to be approx. 5’4 and 145 lbs. (See police sketch below)
Rockford PD said that all of the reported incidents that are believed to be connected, occurred on the near-west side of downtown. Between the Rock River and Rockton Ave., John St. and Park Ave (see map below)
The days of the week are varied on the attacks, but more incidents have occurred during the week than on weekends. Times of the attacks have ranged from evenings to early morning hours.
The last known attack the Rockford PD can confirm on record, was in February 2020.
There have been several similar incidents since then.
Assistant Deputy Chief Scott Olson said that most of them have been largely ruled out, as being connected.
No one has been charged with any of these 7 open cases.
5 sexual assaults and 2 robberies.
We asked several more questions. But since it is an active ongoing investigation.
Assistant Deputy Chief Scott Olson was not able to comment on anything else.
Because it may compromise the investigation.
We asked one final question:
Can you confirm if there is a serial rapist?
“The most accurate statement that I can give is; That we are investigating a series of sexual assaults and robberies that we suspect were committed by the same person. Until these cases are solved, and it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they were in fact committed by the same person, then we can’t be absolutely certain.”
Below, you can read the 2 press releases from the Rockford PD.
Feb 13th 2020 Press Release
February 17th 2020 press release
Map of the area, of the attacks
Rockford PD is working hard on trying to solve these cases.
But the Rockford PD needs your help.
It only takes that 1 tip, to catch this evil monster!
You can remain anonymous.
If you have ANY information:
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.