Freeport Woman Arrested for Reckless Discharge of Firearm
On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at approximately 3:05 P.M., the Freeport Police Department responded to shots fired in the area of W Broadway and S Oak Avenue. Officers located evidence in the area and through their investigation were able to identify Tanya Beckham, aged 38 of Freeport, as the suspect.
Shortly after, Beckham was apprehended, and a firearm was seized in relation to the investigation. Beckham was charged with Reckless Discharge of a Firearm and was transported to the Stephenson County Jail with a bond of $15,000. Beckham posted bond and was released on Monday, March 21.
The public is reminded that the defendant is presumed innocent and is entitled to a fair trial, at which the government has the burden of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.