Sources are reporting a few scenes across the Winnebago County area tonight.
- Numerous reports of police doing traffic details across the area. Several traffic stops have been reported.
The video below, was sent to us by RS source Logan Lyman, near 173 in Machesney Park.
- Reports of a police chasing a suspect in the area of Wesleyan
- Reports of another scene in the 5400 block of Granite. Believed to have been a warrant service, and a possible police chase.
- Reports of a possible stabbing victim on Auburn, sources told us it may have been unfounded.
- Reports of many emergency personnel at the Arby’s on N Second st, sources told us it may have been a medical incident.
Officials have not released any info. on any of the scenes. If they do, we will update our website.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.