[11:09 A.M. Saturday, March 19] Through mid-afternoon, it’s a “what you see is what you get” type forecast, with areas of light rain and drizzle. There have been times where some snowflakes or even light ice pellets have mixed in across northern Illinois, and pockets of that will continue through ~1 p.m.
The dreary combination of the clouds, rain/drizzle, and northwest winds will prevent temperatures from climbing much at all today, with highs in the low to mid 40s.
Rain gradually coming to an end this afternoon with breezy northwest winds persisting through the day with gusts upwards of 25 mph. Skies will clear out tonight with chilly temperatures in the low to mid-30s, but warmer conditions return on Sunday with temperatures climbing into the upper 50s to mid-60s. The nice weather continues on Monday, but more wet weather returns on Tuesday with a potent storm system and looks to linger through most of next week.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.