STREET CLOSURE INFORMATION FOR ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE
SATURDAY MARCH 19 th , 2022
Rockford, IL – The Irish Marching Society annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will step off
at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 19 th , 2022.
Traffic will be impacted as follows:
The parade will form at 7th Street & 4 th Avenue, proceed north on 7 th St. to State St.,
west to Madison St., north to the Prairie St. Brewhouse where the parade will
Street closures will begin at 1:30pm, and smaller streets that intersect the
route will also be closed during that time period.
Police traffic control on arterials such as 2 nd , 3 rd , 6 th and 7 th will allow traffic to cross
periodically, but traffic is urged to find alternate routes.
Be advised that the Rockford Park District will be hosting a hockey tournament at the
Riverview Ice House. Parking may be limited. Please allow extra time in reaching
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.