ARMED ROBBERY: On Saturday, March 12, 2022, at approximately 2:15 p.m., Rockford Police
officers responded to the parking lot of 2512 N. Rockton Avenue (Family Dollar) for a report of an
The victim stated that they came from Iowa to Rockford to purchase a vehicle
that they had seen on an online marketplace. The victim spoke with an adult male in the parking
lot and was asked if they had the money for the purchase.
The victim then provided the cash to the suspect.
Directly after the money exchange, the victim advised that the suspect showed a
weapon, and then fled on foot.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.