Traffic Stop, Aggravated Fleeing to Elude Arrest
On 03/05/2022 at 0224 hours, deputies initiated a traffic stop in the 9000 block of W. IL RTE 72 for a moving violation. The offending vehicle failed to stop, and was pursued by deputies until the pursuit was terminated.
Through the course of the subsequent investigation, Bryce W. Hatfield age 19, of Belvidere IL, was arrested for Aggravated Fleeing to Elude a Police Officer, and Speeding 35+ mph Over the Speed Limit. Hatfield was also issued citations for Failure to Signal, Disregard a Stop Sign, and Improper Lane Usage. Hatfield was transported to the Ogle County Jail pending an appearance before a judge.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Source: Ogle County Sheriff Office
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.