There is a very small chance of light rain showers in northeast Illinois this evening, otherwise tonight will be quiet as will Thursday.
Cooler temperatures are in store for Thursday before a strong Spring system brings warmer temperatures and windy conditions into the weekend.
Rain chances increase late day Saturday through after dark. Showers with some heavier downpours are likely Saturday night, as well as possibly thunderstorms.
Cooler air moves into the region for early next week, when there is a chance of rain and snow Sunday night into Monday.
Don’t be deceived by the mild first couple days of March! Despite year to year variability in how much, historically, the odds strongly favor there being more snow in the coming weeks.
One upside for those with spring fever is that the higher sun angle typically results in snow usually not sticking around as long!
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.