From the Beloit PD:
Markis D. Crenshaw, 33, of Beloit was taken into custody Friday for 1st degree reckless injury, felon in possession of a firearm, felony bail jumping and probation violation.
This is in connection to a non-fatal shooting of a 43-year-old man in the 500 block of 8th Street at 2:35 a.m. February 10. The victim was located at an area hospital receiving treatment for gunshot wounds.
Crenshaw was developed as a suspect through the community support and cooperation during the investigation.
Great work and dedication to the detectives at the Beloit Police Department, as well as the U.S. Marshals Service!
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.