CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
BURGLARY TO A BUSINESS: On Saturday, January 15, 2022, at approximately 2:35 a.m., Rockford
Police officers responded to an alarm at 2635 11th Street (Nice Price).
Upon arrival, officers observed the front glass was shattered and a 55-year-old male, later identified as Thomas Donahue, inside the business.
Donahue was ordered to exit the business and attempted to flee
on foot. He was quickly apprehended and was taken into custody after a brief struggle.
After a review of the facts of the case the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office authorized
the charges listed below.
Thomas Donahue, 55, Rockford
Possession of Burglary Tools
Criminal Damage to Property
According to public records, he has prior arrests for burglary and other charges:
- See a scene,
- Snap a photo or video of the scene,
- Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.