CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
Thank you RPD for the transparency:
AGGRAVATED BATTERY WITH A FIREARM: On Monday, January 17, 2022, at approximately 2:45
a.m., Rockford Police officers were notified of a walk-in shooting victim at a local hospital.
Officers met with the victim, a 22-year-old male, who advised that as he was walking in an alley
between Montrose and Gilbert Avenues, an unknown black car fired several shots towards him.
He was treated for his non-life-threatening gunshot wound and released.
- See a scene,
- Snap a photo or video of the scene,
- Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.