On 12/2/21, at 1141 hours, Deputies responded to a single vehicle accident in the parking lot of the US Post Office in Creston. After an investigation, Deputies learned that Laurie Bagg, age 60, of Creston had accidentally struck the building with her 2020 GMC Pick-Up while attempting to park. Bagg was ejected from the vehicle as she had already opened her driver’s side door while trying to park, but was uninjured. Rochelle EMS personnel responded to the scene, and Bagg signed a medical refusal. The Post Office suffered major structural damage due to the incident.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.