It’ll feel more like October out there today with high temperatures expected to be in the 50s and 60s. Temperatures will then cool down through Saturday before warming up a bit again on Sunday. Isolated sprinkles will be possible north of I-80 this morning with another chance for rain and/or snow coming overnight tonight into Friday morning, also for areas mainly along and north of I-80. Better precipitation chances look to come on Sunday with the arrival of another weather system.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.