Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 9:00 pm
- Approx. Location: 2600 block of Charles St
- Type of the possible call: Auto Accident/Vehicle Vs Building
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting auto accident that resulted in one vehicle reportedly taking out a fire hydrant and running into a building right before 9:00 tonight in the 2600 block of Charles Street.
Two ambulances were called to the scene and two people were transported to a local hospital with what are being described as non life threatening injuries.
You may want to avoid the area for awhile.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.