On 12/22/21 at approximately 9:57 P.M, Officers from Janesville Police Department responded to a residence in the 4000 block of Tisbury Dr. for an armed robbery. The victim believed they were followed home from Walgreens, located at 1717 Milton Ave. Our investigation has shown evidence of another vehicle following the victim prior to the Robbery.
Attached are photos of two persons of interest in this investigation. Both individuals were present at Walgreens at the same time as our victim.
The victim remains hospitalized at a local medical facility.
Anyone having additional information about this crime or able to identify these persons of interest is encouraged to contact:
-Janesville Police Department at (608) 755-3100
On 12/22/21 at approximately 9:57pm Officers from Janesville Police Department responded to a residence in the 4000 blk of Tisbury Dr for an armed robbery. The female victim had just arrived home and was going into her garage when she was struck in the head multiple times. The suspects then stole her vehicle. The victim was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries. The suspects had followed the victim and her husband home from a local business in the Janesville area.
Officers were able to provide information to the Rockford Police Department on the possible location of victim’s vehicle, which was recovered. Janesville Police Officers have taken custody of the vehicle and are gathering evidence at this time. At this time this is an ongoing investigation.
Follow home robberies are becoming more common nationwide. Please remember to be aware of your surroundings when returning home. Lock your vehicle and remove the keys and/or key fob. Don’t leave your vehicle running unattended. Report any suspicious activity.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.