From the RPD:
AGGRAVATED DUI/VIOLATION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE:
On Thursday, November 18, 2021, at
approximately 9:15 p.m., Rockford Police SCOPE officers conducted a traffic stop in the area of
West Street and Indiana Avenue.
During the investigation, officers located and recovered over 14
grams of cocaine. Both occupants of the vehicle were taken into custody and lodged in the
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office reviewed the facts of the investigation and
authorized the charges listed below.
Jhordyn Ford, 30, Rockford
Aggravated Driving Under the Influence
Various Traffic Offenses
Kyle Lang, 34, Rockford
Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Deliver
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.