300 Block South 6th St Water Service Repair
ROCKFORD – Beginning Thursday October 14th, the Water Division will be making repairs to the water service in the 300 block of South 6th St. 6th St will be reduced to one lane at 2nd Ave to all traffic heading southbound. Proper traffic controls will be in place, and citizens are encouraged to use an alternate route. The driving public is to use extreme caution when near work zone. Work is expected to last up to two to four business (2-4) days.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.