During the week beginning October 18, 2021,
the following residential areas are
scheduled for sweeping:
Forest Hills Rd. east to N. Alpine Rd. – Highcrest Rd. north to E. Riverside Blvd.
S. Alpine Rd. east to the City Limits – Newburg Rd. north to E. State St.
Every Thursday throughout the rest of the residential sweeping season, weekly updates
will be provided to highlight the residential areas of the city where street sweepers will
All Street Division Operations are dependent on existing weather conditions and are
subject to change accordingly. Citizens are urged to approach Public Works Crews with
caution and at a reduced speed that is below posted speed limits.
The City of Rockford appreciates your continued patience and cooperation as we perform
our Street Maintenance Activities.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Source City of Rockford
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.