POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES:
On Sunday, October 24, 2021, at approximately 6:55 p.m., Rockford Police SCOPE officers conducted a traffic stop in the 3000 block of Jacqueline Court.
The driver, later identified as Rrionna Brocks, was observed throwing several baggies out of the passenger window while being stopped.
Officers located and recovered 70 Ecstasy pills, over 47 grams of crack cocaine, and United States Currency.
A 2-year-old male was also located inside the vehicle.
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office reviewed the facts of the investigation and authorized the charges listed below.
Rrionna Brocks, 23, Rockford
Possession of Ecstasy with Intent to Deliver
Possession of Crack Cocaine with Intent to Deliver
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.