Violent home invasion,
Elderly victim injured during the home invasion
It happened Wednesday night in the 5000 block of Orchard ave.
That is approx. just 1,200 feet from the RPD district HD #3
Reports of a violent home invasion.
During the home invasion, an elderly victim suffered injures and needed to be transported to a local ER.
We have been told the injuries were believed to be non-life threatening.
RPD confirmed the home invasion, but have not released any details or suspect information.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.