Another Shooting Victim In Winnebago County,
AGGRAVATED UNLAWFUL USE OF A WEAPON: On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at approximately
7:35 p.m., Rockford Police SCOPE officers responded to the 2200 block of Sherman Avenue for
reports of shots fired and a gunshot victim.
Upon arrival, officers were advised that a 16-year-old
male, suffering from non-life-threatening gunshot wounds, was driven to a local hospital. After a
brief search with a Rockford Police K9, officers were able to locate the suspect, Tyree Isom. He
was taken into custody and lodged in the County Jail. Officers were also able to locate a loaded
gun in the flight path of Isom.
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office reviewed the facts of the investigation and
authorized the charges listed below.
Tyree Isom, 19, Rockford Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon
The charges are merely accusations and all individuals are considered innocent unless proven
guilty in a court of law.
Sources are reporting another shooting victim.
This one happened around 7:40 pm in the 2200 block of Sherman.
1 patient self transported to a local ER.
Unknown on their condition.
If you have any information, contact the RPD.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.