AGGRAVATED UNLAWFUL USE OF A WEAPON BY A FELON:
On Sunday, October 24, 2021, at approximately 1:20 a.m., Rockford Police officers were flagged down by security personnel at True Colors Bar on Elm Street in reference to a subject with a gun who fled on foot.
Officers located the subject, Roderick Hendree, after a brief foot chase.
During the investigation, officers located a loaded handgun, reported stolen out of Rockford.
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office reviewed the facts of the investigation and authorized the charges listed below.
Roderick Hendree, 27, Rockford
Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon
Possession of a Stolen Firearm
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.