Rockford Fire Department Battling A Residential Fire
It happened this evening near the 500 block of Knowlton.
When the Rockford FD arrived on scene they confirmed smoke showing.
The residents were evacuating.
RFD laid a booster line to battle the fire.
UPDATE: At 5:01 pm, the RFD had water on the fire and is believed to be under control. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.