We would like to hear your personal local paranormal experience!
Email your experience to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
Below is an experience from a RS source, they shared with us:
The Harlem Howler is what I call it if u take Harlem toward Caledonia late at night u might run into it. It looks like a black wave almost like a garbage bag floating in place over the road. Pretty unexciting until it was over my windshield with this twisted pale face and gnarled teeth. It just screamed! Almost drove off the road the second time I saw it. It went into my car and out and I was not alone the first time. Things spooky!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.