2020 CHICAGO AUTO SHOW SHOWCASES BRAND-NEW VEHICLES, LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND INTERACTIVE FUN
Nation’s Largest Auto Show Runs Feb. 8-17
CHICAGO (Feb. 10, 2020) – The nation’s largest and best-attended auto show opened its doors to the public on Saturday, Feb. 8 and will run through Monday, Feb. 17, Presidents Day, at McCormick Place. This year marks the 112th edition of the nation’s longest-running auto show.
“Chicago Auto Show fans are in for a treat this year as the 2020 show will offer unfettered access to nearly 1,000 vehicles on display, four indoor test track experiences, three outdoor ride-and-drive opportunities, brand-new engaging displays, interactive activities for people of all ages and a robust lineup of special events throughout the entire show,” said Chicago Auto Show Chairman Tony Guido. “As Chicagoans, we’re lucky to have the nation’s largest auto show right here in our backyard. Plus, it’s a great chance to get out of the house in February, shake off those winter blues and have some fun.”
Chicago Auto Show visitors will be among the first to see the newest vehicles that made their debut during the show’s 2020 Media Preview, including:
- 2021 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica
- 2020 Durango SRT Black and Redline Stripe
- 2020 Ford GT Liquid Carbon
- 2021 Genesis GV80
- 2020 Honda Civic Type R
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
- 2020 Jeep Special Edition Wrangler and Gladiator Premium High Altitude
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler JPP 20 Limited Edition
- 2020 Kia Cadenza
- 2020 Nissan Frontier
- 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE; Trail Special Edition Tacoma, Tundra and 4Runner; and Tacoma, Tundra and Sequoia Go Dark with Nightshade Special Editions
- Volkswagen Atlas
In addition to the latest debuts, newest production, concept and exotic vehicles, the show is packed with opportunities for attendees to get behind the wheel. Attendees can ride along in four indoor test track experiences including Jeep, Ram, Toyota and Volkswagen. Visitors can also take test drives in the latest vehicles from Ford, Honda and Subaru on the streets of Chicago.
In keeping with its tradition of hosting events that capture the attention of an array of consumers, the Chicago Auto Show will also continue to host the following events during its 10-day run:
- Sports Team Pride Day: Monday, Feb. 10. Presented by Marquee Sports Network, Chicago Auto Show attendees who wear an Illinois team jersey to the show on Feb. 10 will receive $5 off of an adult ticket admission. Local teams and organizations such as the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Wolves, Chicago Dogs, Windy City Bulls and DePaul Athletics will feature interactive games, giveaways and mascots to engage with fans, located in the North Hall ticket lobby. To obtain the discount, show attendees must visit the Marquee Sports Network tables located in the North Hall ticket lobby to receive the discounted coupon before visiting the ticket booth.
- Women’s Day: Tuesday, Feb. 11. Women are admitted for a discounted ticket of $8. The day will feature a series of events geared towards the female demographic including panel discussions, workshops and networking opportunities.
- Chicago Auto Show Food Drive: Wednesday, Feb. 12 – Friday, Feb. 14. Show patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for an $8 adult admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Hispanic Heritage Day: Friday, Feb. 14. Show organizers will continue to partner with Telemundo Chicago to host Hispanic Heritage Day featuring a live TV broadcast as well as fun-filled activities throughout the day.
- Chicago Friday Night Flights: Friday, Feb. 14. Originally produced by the Illinois Craft Brewers Guild in partnership with Choose Chicago and Chicago Concierge, Chicago Friday Night Flights is back for another round on Friday, Feb. 14 from 6-9 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance or $40 at the door and include a tasting pass to sample local craft beer from a dozen Chicago-area breweries as well as access to the nation’s largest auto show.
- Honda Miles Per Hour: Sunday, Feb. 16. Brand-new to the show this year is the Miles Per Hour run, presented by Honda. In partnership with the Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA), this unique indoor run will guide participants on a 2.4-mile loop through the nation’s largest auto show. The event’s moniker accurately describes the premise of the event, where runners will cover as much distance as possible within a one-hour timeframe.
- Family Day: Monday, Feb. 17. Show organizers continue to partner with the Daily Herald to host family-friendly events on Presidents Day to wrap up the final day of the show.
The show is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily from Feb. 8-17, with the exception of the final day when the doors close at 8 p.m.
For more information on the 2020 Chicago Auto Show, visit www.ChicagoAutoShow.com
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/
Disclaimer: As you know the local police have encrypted, have not released any information, etc…
They rarely ever do release information to the public, since encrypting. So do not expect any updates.
The information that is posted was provided to us via various sources. So we can not guarantee the accuracy of this article.
We can only provide you the information that IS provided to us. If police and/or officials do release information, we will try to update this.
If you know of any corrections or errors, please contact us.
This is for entertainment purposes only.