Officers responded to the 1600 block of Dewey Avenue to investigate a shooting that resulted in two individuals receiving non-life threatening injuries at approximately 7:30pm tonight.
After a police pursuit, three individuals were safely taken into custody.
Evidence of a shooting was recovered in the vehicle.
This is an active and ongoing investigation.
“The gun violence that our city has experienced in the past 24 hours is horrific and inexcusable,” said Chief Andre Sayles.
“Our officers and detectives are actively working to bring these dangerous perpetrators to justice. The senseless violence needs to end today.”
If you have any information on these shooting incidents, please contact the Rock County Dispatch Center at (608-757-2244)
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.