If you would like to advertise on Rockford Scanner, please email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
Advertise your business, product, events, etc… on Rockford Scanner! Your ad will be seen by MANY! We get several million hits a month! Contact Us Today!!!
Terms & Agreements
You must agree to our terms & agreements, if you do not, please leave now
All this info. provided here is copyrighted to RockfordScanner.com If you want to copy and paste the content from our website, (audio, video, photos, text, etc.. ) on your website, please contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com and we will respond to your email.
You agree to the following terms and agreements, if you do not, then please use the back button on your browser and leave our website now.
All content on RockfordScanner.com is copyrighted. If you want to use any content, please contact us at email@example.com If the content has a link below it, then it is from that website, and you have to contact them to use the content. If you use the content without our permission, we will prosecute to the fullest extent.
You agree that you will not use RockfordScanner.com scanner feeds while doing a crime.
- RockfordScanner.com cooperates fully with all law enforcement agencies.
- You agree you will not sue any RockfordScanner.com, CEO, Employees, Affiliates, Sponsors, Volunteers, Partners, our scanner feeders, or anyone who is related to RockfordScanner.com. If you do so, you agree that you will pay in full (cash) 100% of all of our lawyer fees (8 lawyers) and court costs, filing fees, bail fees, traveling and lodging and food fees, time reimbursement of ($700 an hour) that we are involved in the case, starting from the time any initial action was taken against us until the time the judge makes a ruling. You agree to these terms, if not, than do not visit RockfordScanner.com and please leave.
- You agree to pay Rockford Scanner for, Any type of court action, such as subpoenas, or any type of court action is $700 per hour, that we are in the court room, plus all the costs of fees for: gas, food, traveling, lodging and any other expenses that may occur.
- Any type of media (Text, photos, video, audio, etc…) are copyrighted to Rockford Scanner.
- All logos and trademarks on this site are property of Rockford Scanner or their respective owner.
- RockfordScanner.com is not affiliated with Rockfordmugshots.com, nor any other websites or social media sites that uses our name.
- Rockford Scanner does not guarantee that we keep the media, after we post it. Most the time, we delete our media after we post it.
- You agree that you are 18 years or older
- You agree that listening to our scanner feeds are only for entertainment purposes only, and you will not provide any information to anyone.
- You agree that you understand the Illinois Scanner Laws
- You agree that there are no refunds, all sales and donations are final
- You agree that you are aware all scanner feeds are provided by broadcastify at broadcastify.com
- Rockfordscanner.com is not responsible for any content or audio from the scanner feeds. All feeds are provided by broadcastify.com
- Rockfordscanner.com is not responsible for any text, articles, content, photos, videos, audio, or anything else posted on our website or social networking sites, etc….
- You are aware that rockfordscanner.com gets most of our info. from the scanner feeds, or local media sources. Any media sources posted on our website is presented under the the fair use doctrine of us copyright laws, as they are used for the purpose of news reporting and entertainment purposes.
- All defendants are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law. Record of an arrest is not an indication of guilty
- Rockford Scanner does not expressly or implicitly warrant that the accuracy or correctness of the information or data contained on this website
- Rockford Scanner is not liable for any loss, cost, damage or expense arising directly or indirectly arising from reliance on information contained on this website, including, but not limited to, liability for any special or consequential damages resulting from the use or application of the information obtained from this website
- You are aware of our copyright rules. You have read them and abide by them.
- You are aware that Rockford Scanner is a legal registered business, which reports news events and entertainment purposes.
- You are aware that Rockford Scanner is not affiliated with any emergency agency
- You agree you will not go a to any emergency scene
- You agree that you are aware We also do not encourage pictures and/or video be taken with the sole purpose of providing them for this site. We also do not encourage or value any person(s) who take it upon themselves under free will to travel to any incident location, in which could endanger themselves, the general public or public safety personnel.
- Rockford Scanner is not affiliated or associated with any government agency or Winnebago county communications.The information given on this site does not represent any agency in or near Winnebago County in any way, shape or form.
- If you click on a recurring subscription, it is your responsibility to cancel it.
- You agree that some links, banners, text, content might bring you to a donation area
- You agree that you are not obligated to donate. You donate at your own will.
You agree that you are not obligated to sponsor. You sponsor at your own will.
- You agree that you are not obligated to support. You support at your own will.
- Any and all transactions, are final and are no refunds.
- All the scanner feeds are broadcast via broadcastify.com
- You agree not to slander, libel, harass, make fun of, intimidate, any Rockford Scanner volunteers or website.
- You agree that you will not create, duplicate, use Rockford Scanner content, etc… for anything similar to Rockford Scanner
- You agree you are aware that the Rockford Scanner website might be down at times, for anytime from a few seconds to maybe a few years.
- You agree that if you buy advertisement on Rockford Scanner, that we do guarantee any traffic or hits. All transactions are final, no refunds.
- You agree that if you submit the following; photos, videos, documents, etc… that you give Rockford Scanner full permission to use the content for any reason.
- Please let us know if you want your name credited for the content (Ex: watermark)
- If you want an article, content, photo, video, etc… removed from our website, it is your responsibility to pay the removal fee and contact us in a timely manner (within 1 business day) and let us know what you want removed. No refunds. You agree that it may take Rockford Scanner 2,555 business days after receiving the payment to remove the content.
- You agree that if you will send all legal documents to our legal department.
- You agree to pay Rockford Scanner, employees, volunteers, staff, etc.. (whoever is served with legal papers and also Rockford Scanner itself) $565.00 an hour per person + $565.00 for Rockford Scanner. A total of $1,130.00 an hour at minimum.
- Rockford Scanner may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of Rockford Scanner.com, including the availability of any portion of the content at any time, without notice or liability. ROCKFORD SCANNER may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, ROCKFORD SCANNER or Rockford Scanner.com may at any time transfer rights and obligations under the Terms of Website Use to any ROCKFORD SCANNER- affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires ROCKFORD SCANNER , Rockford Scanner.com or any of their assets
- You agree that you have read and agree to all of the terms and agreements. If not, leave our website and social networking sites and anything else related to Rockford Scanner, NOW!
- You agree that you are aware that the terms and agreements may not be in order
- You agree that any media such as photos, videos, documents, etc… that are submitted to use, become sole property of RockfordScanner.com
- You agree that if you listen to a scanner, you will only use it for personal use only.
- You agree you will not use a scanner or our website or any of our content in any malicious or illegal way.
- You agree that we reserve the right to update the terms and agreements at any time
- You agree that you will not harm or stalk or intimidate any Rockford Scanner volunteers, their family, Rockford Scanner sponsors or advertisers
- You agree that your ip address is logged when you visit our website. And cookies are stored on your computer.
- You agree that Rockford Scanner is not responsible for any damages via any verbal, physical, cyber, etc…
- You agree that all our information is not confirmed, and our website and content is for personal entertainment only
- You agree that some of the information may not be accurate or errors may happen.
- You agree that you might be directed to a third party site at times
- You agree that there is third party tracking on our website
- You agree that we do not guarantee any information you provide Rockford Scanner, will be posted on our website, or social networking sites, or passed on to emergency personnel
- You agree that we will not give any updates or warnings if we change any content or terms and agreements.
- You agree that Rockford Scanner does not monitor our website, scanners, etc… 24/7 & 365 days a year.
- You agree that Rockford Scanner is not a place for news source all the time
- You agree that Rockford Scanner can only update their website, content, social networking sites, when they are able too.
- You agree that any pictures and or video from any incident, that you have full copyrights to that picture or video,and that if and when a picture or video is provided to us, you are doing so under free will with nothing being received in return.
- You agree that the information we provide will not be used to aid or assist in a crime or to avoid arrest,or to commit a crime.
- You agree that you will not follow(chase) or go to any active fire/ems/police or any kind of public safety incident,to aid in our purpose or any reason
- You agree that you have knowledge that we are not employee’s nor do we represent any Winnebago County Communications(911 center) or any other local or state public agency.
- You agree that the information we provide may or may not be 100% true or factual,as some situations can change or wrong information given at the time of the incident. Incident reporting is often based on breaking information which may contain inaccuracies, with no guarantee of 100% corrections.
- You agree that by actively being involved in our website and our social networking sites, to all these terms and conditions that you have read fully and understand these terms and conditions
- You agree that your participation in our page is solely for entertainment purposes only.
- You agree that we reserve the right to block and or ban and or deny any kind of access to our pages for any reason
- Our posts, content, pages, social networking posts, etc… we do not guarantee accuracy and completeness.
- You are visiting our website, social networking sites, and are reading/viewing/listening/watching/etc… these posts, our content, by your own choice. Viewer discretion is advised.
- Rockford Scanner is in no way associated with any local government or law enforcement agency.
- There will be days where we will not turn on the scanners. There will be many hours in a day, week, months, where I am not available. As such, you should NOT count on Rockford Scanner to inform you of all incidents that occur in your community.
- Any downloads are final. Only one download per purchase. All sales are final, no refunds. You have 72 hours after the initial purchase to download the file.
- You agree that you will give us proper credit for any information at all that you use from our sources such as pictures,video,text or messages or post that we make.
- You agree that you will not bad mouth,make fun of ,talk negative or disrespectful or mock us,or harass us ,or anyone on our social networking sites or our website.
- You agree that you will not sue,file a lawsuit or create a similar website or account that covers the same entities that we do within Winnebago County
- You agree that you have knowledge that we do not monitor our website or social networking sites, 24 hours a day or 7 days a week
- You agree that all statements and information provided by Rockford Scanner is not confirmed,and that we are only provided information we hear on the scanner or other radios that we have.
- You agree that all members of Rockford Scanner are not responsible for any comments or actions mentioned or taken by each individual as stated above,and any action that may take place you are doing so as a sole entity.
- You agree that all personnel operating under Rockford Scanner are not responsible for the information that the followers of this website or social networking sites post and or messages
- Any donations, sales, advertisements, sponsors, or any other type of monetary exchanges are final. No refunds. If you subscribed or any auto renewals, you need to manually unsubscribe yourself.
- Our website, services, software, hardware, posts, hosting, etc… could be down for several years. We do not have to provide any reason.
- Our prices may vary and are not set prices. All sales are final.
- All our information is via the police scanner traffic and can not be confirmed. While we strive to present accurate and timely information, we do not guarantee the accuracy of all information, as such, the information presented here is for personal entertainment purposes only.
- Rockford Scanner works with some third party agencies that serve ads to this site.
- Rockford Scanner, comprised of the internet sites Rockford Scanner.com, m.Rockford Scanner.com, and api.Rockford Scanner.com (the “Sites”), provides the information and services on the Sites to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance, without modification, of the terms and conditions of use applicable to such Sites. Your use of any of the Sites constitutes agreement with the terms and conditions of use set forth herein (the “Terms”).Before using Rockford Scanner’s Sites, please carefully read this agreement relating to your use of Rockford Scanner’s Sites. By using Rockford Scanner’s Sites, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use Rockford Scanner Sites.Rockford Scanner reserves the right, at Rockford Scanner’s sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms periodically. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement to the website unless provided otherwise (e.g., when implementing major, substantive changes, Rockford Scanner intends to provide users with up to fourteen days of advance notice). Your continued use of the Rockford Scanner Sites following the posting of changes to these Terms will mean that you accept those changes.Use of Rockford Scanner Sites constitutes full acceptance of and agreement to the Terms; if a user does not accept Rockford Scanner’s Terms, he or she is not granted rights to use Rockford Scanner Sites as defined herein, and should refrain from accessing Rockford Scanner Sites.Rockford Scanner reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all Rockford Scanner Sites (or any part thereof). Rockford Scanner shall not be liable to any user or other third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance except as expressly provided herein.
- Any subscriptions, it is up to you to cancel it. Any and all monetary transactions are final. No refunds. All sales are final.
- We do not guarantee any web traffic to and/or from your advertisements, that is posted on our site, social networking sites, newsletters, or any other place.
- Rockford Scanner does use 3rd party advertisements.
- Any transactions, monetary, physical, verbal, virtual, credit, discounts, etc… are final, no refunds.
- All of our information is unconfirmed, and is for entertainment purposes only.
- By using Rockford Scanner Sites, you warrant to Rockford Scanner that you will not use Rockford Scanner Sites, or any of the content obtained from Rockford Scanner Sites, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Rockford Scanner Sites automatically terminates.
- The Rockford Scanner Sites are owned and operated by Rockford Scanner for the purpose of radio communications, a database, and associated discussions (the “Purpose”). The Rockford Scanner Sites provide news, databases, and discussions resources that are of interested to the Radio Communications community
- When requested, each Rockford Scanner Site user must: (1) personally provide true, accurate, current and complete information on the Rockford Scanner Site’s registration form (collectively, the “Registration Data”) and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If, after investigation, Rockford Scanner has reasonable grounds to suspect that any user’s information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Rockford Scanner may suspend or terminate that user’s account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Rockford Scanner Sites (or any portion thereof) by that user other than as expressly provided herein..
- To request permission to reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, publish or broadcast materials from Rockford Scanner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content from Rockford Scanner
- Rockford Scanner, any Rockford Scanner Site or a third party may provide links to other websites. Rockford Scanner exercises no control whatsoever over such other websites and web-based resources and is not responsible or liable for the availability thereof or the Content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Rockford Scanner shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by any user in connection therewith. Your access and use of linked websites, including information, material, products and services therein, is solely at your own risk.The Rockford Scanner Sites’ Privacy Statement is applicable only when you are on a Rockford Scanner Site. Once you choose to link to another website, you should read that website’s privacy statement before disclosing any personal information.Each user shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rockford Scanner, and its parent corporation and affiliates and their respective officers, employees and agents, and each of Rockford Scanner’s website partners, from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, and liabilities including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of that user’s acts or omissions, including claims arising out of that user’s use of the Rockford Scanner Sites; his or her submission, posting or transmission of Content or his or her violation of the Terms.
- Articles/stories, photos and graphics and videos that appear on Rockford Scanner are copyrighted by Rockford Scanner. They may not be reproduced, republished, retransmitted or redistributed, in print or electronically, without prior written permission and payment of applicable fees.
- By providing information to or placing material on Rockford Scanner.com you represent and warrant that: (a) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Website Use; (b) you own or have the necessary rights to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Website Use; and, (c) the content will not cause injury to any person or entity. You may not use a name other than your own legal name when submitting content to this website (except in those specific areas of Rockford Scanner.com that specifically allow unique, fictitious names, e.g., certain message boards and chat rooms).For all information and material you provide to Rockford Scanner.com, you grant ROCKFORD SCANNER , and its affiliates and related entities, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the foregoing, you also authorize ROCKFORD SCANNER to use your name and any other information in connection with the use of the material you provide. In addition, you also grant ROCKFORD SCANNER the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. The rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for compensation of any sort to you. By submitting information to or placing material on Rockford Scanner.com, you are waiving any claim against ROCKFORD SCANNER and its affiliates regarding the use of such information, materials or ideas.
- You may not distribute any part of this service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. Further, the files and information contained on this site may not be used to construct any type of database.
- EACH USER’S USE OF THE ROCKFORD SCANNER SITES IS AT HIS OR HER SOLE RISK. THE ROCKFORD SCANNER SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND Rockford Scanner ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS. EACH USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS OR HER COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. ROCKFORD SCANNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, ROCKFORD SCANNER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE ROCKFORD SCANNER SITES OR ANY SERVICE THEREON WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) ANY USER ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY ANY USER WILL MEET HIS OR HER EXPECTATIONS, AND (iv) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. EXCLUDING ONLY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ROCKFORD SCANNER’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, Rockford Scanner SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ROCKFORD SCANNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY USER’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY ROCKFORD SCANNER SITES OR SERVICES THEREON; THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES; UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE ROCKFORD SCANNER SITES; OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE ROCKFORD SCANNER SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ROCKFORD SCANNER’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO ANY USER OR OTHER PARTY UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR OTHERWISE EXCEED $1,000.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE DEEMED TO CREATE AN AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, JOINT VENTURE, EMPLOYEE-EMPLOYER OR FRANCHISOR-FRANCHISEE RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND BETWEEN Rockford Scanner AND ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY NOR DO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE EXTEND RIGHTS TO ANY THIRD PARTY. AS NOTED ABOVE, ROCKFORD SCANNER DOES NOT AND CANNOT CONTROL THE ACTIONS OF ROCKFORD SCANNER SITE USERS, VISITORS OR LINKED THIRD PARTIES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REPORT ANY MALFEASANCE THAT COMES TO OUR ATTENTION TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO ROCKFORD SCANNER SITES. OPERATION OF ROCKFORD SCANNER SITES MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTERFERENCE FROM NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL. FURTHER, SCHEDULED AND PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE AS WELL AS REQUIRED AND EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE WORK MAY TEMPORARILY INTERRUPT SERVICES OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. THE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF OR USE OF ANY ASSET, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER COURSE OF ACTION BY ROCKFORD SCANNER.Rockford Scanner respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the Rockford Scanner Sites do the same. It is our policy to respond promptly to claims of intellectual property misuse.If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:(1) the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;(2) identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Rockford Scanner to locate the material, including the full URL.(4) your name, address, telephone number, and email address.(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;(6) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.If Rockford Scanner receives such a claim, Rockford Scanner reserves the right to refuse or delete Content or to terminate a user’s account.
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act OF 1998 (“DMCA”) is:
Rickie@RockfordScanner.com Rockford Scanner CEO Rickie Traeger
After receiving a claim of infringement, Rockford Scanner will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, Rockford Scanner will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. Rockford Scanner will take reasonable steps to expeditiously notify the subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to such material.
Upon receipt of a proper counter notification under the DMCA, Rockford Scanner will promptly provide the person who provided the initial notification of claimed infringement with a copy of the counter notification and inform that person that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days. Additionally, Rockford Scanner will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless Rockford Scanner’s designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the initial notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Rockford Scanner system or network.
- Rockford Scanner does not have to disclose any winner information
- Rockford Scanner is not responsible for any winning items
- Rockford Scanner is not responsible for any 3rd party transactions
- Rockford Scanner is not responsible for any transactions
- Rockford Scanner is not responsible for any misplaced items, entries, emails, etc…
- Rockford Scanner does not retain most of the photos, videos, documents that we post.
- Rockford Scanner may use your email address for newsletters, 3rd party marketing, etc…
- Rockford Scanner.com forum, chat rooms and other interactive areas are provided to give users a forum to share information and express opinions. Rockford Scanner.com and ROCKFORD SCANNER cannot and do not monitor all of the material posted or transmitted by users and third party information providers. To protect yourself, use your best judgment when using these portions of the site. We discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you. If you make such disclosures either through postings on the bulletin boards, chat rooms, in classified advertising you place or in other interactive areas, or to third parties in any communication, you do so fully understanding the consequences of such disclosures and with a knowing consent that such information could be used to identify you. ROCKFORD SCANNER reserves the right to delete, move or edit any communications at any time, for any reason, and has no obligation to review or remove any such content.
- ROCKFORD SCANNER strive to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the content. ROCKFORD SCANNER does not represent or warrant that use of any content will not infringe rights of third parties. ROCKFORD SCANNER has no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided or posted by others.
- USE OF Rockford Scanner.com IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” NEITHER ROCKFORD SCANNER-TV NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED COMPANIES, NOR ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING Rockford Scanner.com, THE CONTENT, ANY ADVERTISING MATERIAL, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH Rockford Scanner.com, AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF Rockford Scanner.com OR SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICES. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES Rockford Scanner.com WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. ROCKFORD SCANNER AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES, ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY.Rockford Scanner.com AND ROCKFORD SCANNER DO NOT WARRANT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH Rockford Scanner.com. ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.IN NO EVENT SHALL ROCKFORD SCANNER-TV OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, THE CONTENT OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ROCKFORD SCANNER OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $.0000001.
- You may provide us with a counter notification by providing our copyright agent the following information in writing:(1) your physical or electronic signature;(2) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled, including the full URL;(3) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;(4) your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Rockford Scanner may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the initial notification of infringement.The Terms constitute the entire agreement between each user and Rockford Scanner and govern each user’s use of Rockford Scanner Sites, superseding any prior agreements. Each user may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when that user uses affiliate services, third party content or third party software.Please report any violations of the Terms (except for claims of intellectual property infringement) to the Rockford Scanner Legal Team at admin@Rockford Scanner.com
Any non-constructive criticism, inappropriate behavior, or anything else deemed “inappropriate” will be removed. We reserve the right to remove anything, for any reason from our website, social networking sites, etc….
- The public are reminded that these are only charges and are not proof of the defendant’s guilt. Every defendant is presumed innocent and is entitled to a fair trial in which it is the State’s burden to prove his or her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
If you want to post or copy any of our content, you will contact us at admin@rockfordscanner..com © all rights reserved ©rockfordscanner.com
- We do not guarantee traffic from banners or any other advertisements
- Donations are used to help support the site including hosting fees, maintenance, bandwidth fees, and other expenses as determined by administration. You are not entitled to a record of how your donation is spent.
- All donations made to Rockford Scanner are non-refundable.
- You agree that you visited our website for entertainment purposes only
- You agree that rockfordscanner.com will post any content or info. that we want. Which may include personal info., addresses, adult language, etc… ,if you do not agree with this you have to exit our website right now. Also if you disagree with any content you will contact us with your questions and concerns
- You agree everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law
- You agree that we reserve the right to ban you or delete any comment you post on our website and facebook pages. Without warning or reason.
- All content on our website, does not reflects the thoughts and opinions or reviews from our sponsors, webmasters, rockfordscanner.com, rickie traeger, hosting, employees, volunteers, ceo, family, etc…
- Content and opinions, media outlets or any other sources, may not reflect the same opinions or endorse or info or website
- All sales are final, no refunds
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any Rockford Scanner owner, volunteers, staff, sponsors, lawyers, fans, etc…
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Rockford Scanner or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Rockford Scanner
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Rockford Scanner staff, volunteers, sponsors, fans, lawyers, etc…(“Spam”).
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Rockford Scanner
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
- You must not, in the use of Rockford Scanner, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Rockford Scanner account. While Rockford Scanner prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Rockford Scanner cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Rockford Scanner service at your own risk
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Rockford Scanner service for any reason, without notice at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames
- You agree if you submit any photos, videos, text, sound, musical works, works of autorship, applications, and any other material to Rockford Scanner, emails, social networking sites, etc… you agree that Rockford Scanner has full ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through Rockford Scanner. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Rockford Scanner, you hereby grant to Rockford Scanner full rights, worldwide, unlimited use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels
- Some of the Rockford Scanner Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Rockford Scanner may place such advertising and promotions on the Rockford Scanner Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you
- Any media posted, You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through Rockford Scanner or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Rockford Scanner Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Rockford Scanner Services
- Although the Site and other Rockford Scanner Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Rockford Scanner Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Rockford Scanner. Also, although Rockford Scanner will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Rockford Scanner reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Rockford Scanner in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Rockford Scanner encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Rockford Scanner is not a backup service. Rockford Scanner will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Rockford Scanner Services, or the loss of any Content.
- Any and all communications that are sent to Rockford Scanner, verbally, electronically, print, etc… you give Rockford Scanner permission to share it publicly with any law enforcement agency, media, attorneys, social media, politics, or anyone we decide to share the communications with.
- We receive information that: you provide when you register for and set up an account
- you post or content you share on Rockford Scanner
- you allow us to collect when you use certain Rockford Scanner features
- you allow social media services to share with us
- we get from seeing how you use Instagram
- we get from communicating with you
- we get from cookies and other technology
- We use this information to: provide Rockford Scanner features and services to you
- manage and improve the Rockford Scanner website, app and services and analyze how you use Rockford Scanner
- provide you with information, diagnose technical problems and maintain security to provide you with marketing that is relevant to you
- We share this information with: other Rockford Scanner users where you allow information to be public social media services you tell us to share information with people who help us provide Rockford Scanner to you business partners, which may include advertising partners businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Rockford Scanner is part of, or that become part of the same group outside parties to comply with the law and legal obligations
- We do not guarantee web traffic
- We reserve the right to delete any advertisement from our website for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to ban or delete anyone on our website, facebook accounts, twitter, or any other accounts associated with Rockford Scanner, for any reason at any time.
- You agree you will give us proper credit for information, photos, videos, banners, text, visual, content, articles, pages, posts, etc…, that you use from our website. Proper credit means you will show in bold big text our website name and website address and the authors name.
- You agree you will not mock, make fun, talk bad about us, harass us, sue us, lawsuit us, create similar websites or accounts, or say anything negative about our website, owner, ceo, hosting, volunteers, sponsors, etc…
- You agree that if you do texting to your cell phone, your carrier fees do apply
- You agree, that you are aware that we do not monitor our website 24-7
- The installation, possession, or use of scanning radios in a motor vehicle may be prohibited, regulated, or require a permit in certain states, cities, and/or local jurisdictions. Your local law enforcement officials should be able to provide you with information regarding the laws in your community.
- You agree that you are aware our website might be down at times
- You agree that all stories posted on here are not confirmed, we post what we hear on the scanner. All individuals are innocent until proven guilty. We post the info. as we hear it on the scanner. You agree you are aware that some of the info posted may not be confirmed or accurate. We try to be as accurate as possible. We post it as we hear it on the scanner.
- You agree that this site is for entertainment purposes only.
- You agree that you are aware most of our info is straight from the scanner, but we do get it from other sources as well.
- You agree that all positions are volunteer. You will not receive any money or any other compensation for the position.
- You agree that you are aware of all the scanner laws in the Rockford area, State of Illinois, and the USA.
- You agree that if you post any info. from our website, scanner feeds, links, articles, banners, etc.. on your website, blog, forum, etc… you will provide the proper credit to our website.
- You agree that you are 18 years old or older
- You agree that you are aware Rockford Scanner is a freelance news-reporting venture for entertainment purposes only.
- You agree that RockfordScanner.com is not responsible for any damages to you both physical and verbal, or any of the following; your equipment, property, person, personal, business, organization, charity, computer, hardware, software, verbal, physical, slander, pain and suffering, mental, chronic, or any other means.
- You agree you will not sue any RockfordScanner.com, CEO, Employees, Affiliates, Sponsors, our scanner feeders, or anyone who is related to RockfordScanner.com. If you do so, you agree that you will pay in full (cash) 100% of all of our(RockfordScanner.com) lawyer fees (8 lawyers) and court costs, filing fees, bail fees, traveling and lodging and food fees, time reimbursement of ($700 an hour) that we are involved in the case, starting from the time any initial action was taken against us until the time the judge makes a ruling. You agree that you will not sue/lawsuit us for any reason. You agree to these terms, if not, than do not visit RockfordScanner.com and please leave.
- You agree that you have our contact info – Admin@Rockfordscanner.com
- You agree that if you have any problems or concerns, you will contact us right away
- You agree that you will not spam, flame, send viruses or spyware or hack
- You agree that if you do so, we will prosecute you to the fullest extent
- You agree that you read the other terms and services, when you signed up and agreed to those as well. So, you have to agree to both of these terms and agreements. If you do not agree with our terms, please leave our site now, until you decide to agree to these terms and services.
- You agree to both terms and agreements, this one and the one when you signed up, if you do not agree to these, please leave our site right away and do not come back until you agree to them.
All this info. provided here is copyrighted to RockfordScanner.com If you want to copy and paste this on your website, please contact us at admin@RockfordScanner.com and we will respond to your email .
A. The Website is not intended for users under the age of 13, and Service Provider does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using portions of the Website for which registration is required, such as our forums and chat areas; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us. B. Unless otherwise specified, the Website is intended for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all use of the Website by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Website. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Website. C. You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that constitutes junk mail, spam, advertising, and/or commercial offers. You may not repeat the same posting multiple times in a day or week. D. You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is defamatory, abusive, bullying, harassing, racist, hateful, or violent. You agree to refrain from ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, homophobia, and personal attacks when using the Website. E. You further agree not to use any sexually explicit language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is sexually explicit. Do not “cyber” or solicit another to “cyber” (participate in virtual sex) on or through the Website. F. You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is encrypted, invades anyone’s privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation (e.g., drug use, underage drinking). You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability. Do not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that includes instructions for weapon and/or explosive manufacture or use. G. You are responsible for ensuring that any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material you provide to or post on the Website, including without limitation in bulletin boards, forums, personal ads, chats or elsewhere, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. H. The Website may contain graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio and other material that is clearly identified for your use (“Assets”). The Assets are protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nevertheless, we (and our licensors) grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, right and license to use the Assets solely as described on the Website, as limited by this Agreement, and provided further that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices. I. The Website also contains other graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and other material that is provided by Service Provider or its licensors and is not clearly identified as, or intended, for your use, including without limitation the organization, design, compilation, and “look and feel” of the Website, and advertising thereon (“Website Content”). The Website Content is protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and is the property of Service Provider or its licensors. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, of any such Website Content, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited. J. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, including without limitation the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Website. K. You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Website. L. Other than connecting to Service Provider’s servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise. M. You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website. Your linking to any service or site is at your sole risk. FEES AND PAYMENTS:
A. Service Provider or third parties may charge you fees for products or services offered for sale through the Website, and/or for access to portions of the Website or the Website as a whole. You agree to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes, incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Website by Service Provider or by any third party vendor or provider (such fees, charges and taxes shall collectively be referred to as “Fees”). Service Provider reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any Fees, and to institute new Fees, effective upon prior notice to you. B. If you submit your credit, debit or charge card information to Service Provider upon registration or otherwise, you give Service Provider permission to charge all Fees incurred through your account to the credit, debit or charge card you designate. Any additional Fees (other than renewal fees) will be charged at the time they are incurred. If payment cannot be charged to your credit, debit or charge card or your payment is returned to Service Provider for any reason, including charge back, Service Provider reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account and all its obligations under this Agreement. USE OF USER ID/PASSWORD:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE. SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE WEBSITE. SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDING OF THE WEBSITE HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED (“CLAIMS”), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, IN PART: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR”. TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE: Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Website or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice. JURISDICTION: Service Provider makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on, relating to, or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in Oregon. In addition, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. AUCTIONS: We may at times offer auctions on the Website; should we do so, we may use third-party service provider(s) to administer the auctions. If so, you must agree to such third party’s user agreements, contracts and rules pertaining to the use of its service. Neither Service Provider nor its auction service provider(s) have any control or assume responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised. We provide a venue to bring buyers and sellers together over the Internet. If you participate in auctions on the Website, please note that Service Provider does not participate and does not have any control over or assume any responsibility or liability for the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the functionality of the auction services. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS: The following provision applies to all visitors to the Website (which shall include persons and representatives of legal entities, whether such representatives are persons or digital engines of any kind that crawl, index, scrape, copy, store or transmit digital content). By accessing this Website, you specifically acknowledge and agree that: (i) Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium; (ii) no Associated Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use; (iii) the Associated Press will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing; (iv) the Associated Press is an intended third party beneficiary of these terms and conditions and it may exercise all rights and remedies available to it; and (v) the Associated Press reserves the right to audit possible unauthorized commercial use of Associated Press materials or any portion thereof at any time.
THE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS CREATIVE COMMONS PUBLIC LICENSE (“CCPL” OR “LICENSE”). THE WORK IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENSE OR COPYRIGHT LAW IS PROHIBITED. BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LICENSE MAY BE CONSIDERED TO BE A CONTRACT, THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS. 1. Definitions
- “Adaptation” means a work based upon the Work, or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, adaptation, derivative work, arrangement of music or other alterations of a literary or artistic work, or phonogram or performance and includes cinematographic adaptations or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted including in any form recognizably derived from the original, except that a work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical work, performance or phonogram, the synchronization of the Work in timed-relation with a moving image (“synching”) will be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License.
- “Collection” means a collection of literary or artistic works, such as encyclopedias and anthologies, or performances, phonograms or broadcasts, or other works or subject matter other than works listed in Section 1(f) below, which, by reason of the selection and arrangement of their contents, constitute intellectual creations, in which the Work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation (as defined above) for the purposes of this License.
- “Distribute” means to make available to the public the original and copies of the Work through sale or other transfer of ownership.
- “Licensor” means the individual, individuals, entity or entities that offer(s) the Work under the terms of this License.
- “Original Author” means, in the case of a literary or artistic work, the individual, individuals, entity or entities who created the Work or if no individual or entity can be identified, the publisher; and in addition (i) in the case of a performance the actors, singers, musicians, dancers, and other persons who act, sing, deliver, declaim, play in, interpret or otherwise perform literary or artistic works or expressions of folklore; (ii) in the case of a phonogram the producer being the person or legal entity who first fixes the sounds of a performance or other sounds; and, (iii) in the case of broadcasts, the organization that transmits the broadcast.
- “Work” means the literary and/or artistic work offered under the terms of this License including without limitation any production in the literary, scientific and artistic domain, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such as a book, pamphlet and other writing; a lecture, address, sermon or other work of the same nature; a dramatic or dramatico-musical work; a choreographic work or entertainment in dumb show; a musical composition with or without words; a cinematographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to cinematography; a work of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving or lithography; a photographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to photography; a work of applied art; an illustration, map, plan, sketch or three-dimensional work relative to geography, topography, architecture or science; a performance; a broadcast; a phonogram; a compilation of data to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work; or a work performed by a variety or circus performer to the extent it is not otherwise considered a literary or artistic work.
- “You” means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation.
- “Publicly Perform” means to perform public recitations of the Work and to communicate to the public those public recitations, by any means or process, including by wire or wireless means or public digital performances; to make available to the public Works in such a way that members of the public may access these Works from a place and at a place individually chosen by them; to perform the Work to the public by any means or process and the communication to the public of the performances of the Work, including by public digital performance; to broadcast and rebroadcast the Work by any means including signs, sounds or images.
- “Reproduce” means to make copies of the Work by any means including without limitation by sound or visual recordings and the right of fixation and reproducing fixations of the Work, including storage of a protected performance or phonogram in digital form or other electronic medium.
2. Fair Dealing Rights. Nothing in this License is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with the copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws. 3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:
- to Reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collections, and to Reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collections; and,
- to Distribute and Publicly Perform the Work including as incorporated in Collections.
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats, but otherwise you have no rights to make Adaptations. Subject to 8(f), all rights not expressly granted by Licensor are hereby reserved, including but not limited to the rights set forth in Section 4(d). 4. Restrictions. The license granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
- You may Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work only under the terms of this License. You must include a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for, this License with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. You may not offer or impose any terms on the Work that restrict the terms of this License or the ability of the recipient of the Work to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. When You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work, You may not impose any effective technological measures on the Work that restrict the ability of a recipient of the Work from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. This Section 4(a) applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collection, but this does not require the Collection apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If You create a Collection, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collection any credit as required by Section 4(c), as requested.
- You may not exercise any of the rights granted to You in Section 3 above in any manner that is primarily intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation. The exchange of the Work for other copyrighted works by means of digital file-sharing or otherwise shall not be considered to be intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation, provided there is no payment of any monetary compensation in connection with the exchange of copyrighted works.
- If You Distribute, or Publicly Perform the Work or Collections, You must, unless a request has been made pursuant to Section 4(a), keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g., a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution (“Attribution Parties”) in Licensor’s copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties; (ii) the title of the Work if supplied; (iii) to the extent reasonably practicable, the URI, if any, that Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work. The credit required by this Section 4(c) may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Collection, at a minimum such credit will appear, if a credit for all contributing authors of Collection appears, then as part of these credits and in a manner at least as prominent as the credits for the other contributing authors. For the avoidance of doubt, You may only use the credit required by this Section for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above and, by exercising Your rights under this License, You may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties, as appropriate, of You or Your use of the Work, without the separate, express prior written permission of the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties.
- For the avoidance of doubt:
- Non-waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme cannot be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License;
- Waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme can be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License if Your exercise of such rights is for a purpose or use which is otherwise than noncommercial as permitted under Section 4(b) and otherwise waives the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme; and,
- Voluntary License Schemes. The Licensor reserves the right to collect royalties, whether individually or, in the event that the Licensor is a member of a collecting society that administers voluntary licensing schemes, via that society, from any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License that is for a purpose or use which is otherwise than noncommercial as permitted under Section 4(b).
- Except as otherwise agreed in writing by the Licensor or as may be otherwise permitted by applicable law, if You Reproduce, Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work either by itself or as part of any Collections, You must not distort, mutilate, modify or take other derogatory action in relation to the Work which would be prejudicial to the Original Author’s honor or reputation.
5. Representations, Warranties and Disclaimer UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. 6. Limitation on Liability. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. 7. Termination
- This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Collections from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses. Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8 will survive any termination of this License.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, Licensor reserves the right to release the Work under different license terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other license that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
- Each time You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work or a Collection, the Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
- If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License, and without further action by the parties to this agreement, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
- No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent.
- This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You.
- The rights granted under, and the subject matter referenced, in this License were drafted utilizing the terminology of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (as amended on September 28, 1979), the Rome Convention of 1961, the WIPO Copyright Treaty of 1996, the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty of 1996 and the Universal Copyright Convention (as revised on July 24, 1971). These rights and subject matter take effect in the relevant jurisdiction in which the License terms are sought to be enforced according to the corresponding provisions of the implementation of those treaty provisions in the applicable national law. If the standard suite of rights granted under applicable copyright law includes additional rights not granted under this License, such additional rights are deemed to be included in the License; this License is not intended to restrict the license of any rights under applicable law.
If you don’t agree to the terms contained in this Agreement, please exit our Website.
You AGREE that you have read and understand all of our terms and agreements, and you agree to them.