Sources are reporting an apartment fire in Rockford.
It happened around 5:30 pm in the 500 block of N Main.
Reports of an apartment on fire on the 3rd floor of the building.
Several units from the Rockford Fire Department are en route
Smoke and flames are showing from the outside, on the 3rd floor.
One person has suffered injuries. RFD said non life threatening injuries. The woman was transported to a local ER for burns. Some pets were also injured (burned) in the fire.
A candle is believed to have been the cause of the fire, RFD is investigating.
Brian Vastform & George Bower sent us the following photos (See video below)