WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
* WHAT…Snow, heavy at times. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8
inches possible. Northeast winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
* WHERE…Winnebago, Boone, and McHenry Counties.
* WHEN…From Monday afternoon through Tuesday morning.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult. Hazardous conditions
may impact the Monday evening and Tuesday morning commutes.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Some power outages are possible due to the
combined effects of the expected wetter nature of the snow and
strong and gusty winds.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow, sleet, or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.