Sources are reporting several accidents
- A pedestrian was hit by a vehicle at the Sams Club Gas station
- Vehicle hit a guardrail on I-90 at mile marker 5.5
- Accident with injuries at the West Gate of Candlewick
- Bad accident being reported in the 6700 block of Hunter Rd
- Multiple vehicle accident (Sounds like small pileup) near State and Perryville
- A child was in the drivers seat of a vehicle in the 800 block of S. Main St. in Boone County, when the vehicle was put into gear and crashed into a nearby vehicle. The small child then got out of the vehicle and fled the scene.
- 2 vehicle accident near Alpine and E Riverside
- Possible pedestrian hit by a vehicle on Maple, West of Alpine
- Mulford and Pepper
- N Main and Van Wie
- Mulford and Spring Creek
- Wagon Wheel and RT 2
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/
Get our posts sent to your email for free, as soon as we post them! All you have to do is look at the top right of our website for “Get New Posts By Email” and input your email address into that box. And then click “subscribe” that is it! Or you can scroll towards the bottom and click on the “Follow Us” button
Disclaimer: As you know the local police have encrypted, have not released any information, etc…
They rarely ever do release information to the public, since encrypting. So do not expect any updates.
The information that is posted was provided to us via various sources. So we can not guarantee the accuracy of this article.
We can only provide you the information that IS provided to us. If police and/or officials do release information, we will try to update this.
If you know of any corrections or errors, please contact us.
This is for entertainment purposes only.