I am interested in listening to the LOCAL railroad stuff.
I was hoping that some of you could help me out and educate me some.
I will update this article, as the information is provided. So check back for updates.
In the meantime, can some of you please educate myself and others on the LOCAL rail monitoring.
If you can answer the following questions, That would be a good start 🙂
- Frequencies you listen to. (If you dont want the freq. public, just let me know)
- Which railroad companies run through our area
- What days and times are best to listen to
- How far away can you hear (Do you have to be close to the railroad, or could you be far away and still hear)
- What type of stuff do you typically hear
- Why do you like monitoring the rail roads
- Any good links
- Anything you want to add
You can send that information to RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
I will update this article, as the information is provided to me.
I want to take a second and say THANK YOU ahead of time, to everyone who responds to this.
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/