Donald Trump tweets that he’ll ‘strike back’ in a ‘disproportionate manner’ if Iran hits any US targets after Tehran put an $80m bounty on his head, threatened the White House and tore up nuclear deal
- Donald Trump warned Sunday that the U.S. would strike back harder against Iran if it retaliated
- Iran officials and supporters of General Qassem Soleimani vowed vengeance for his death in US strike Friday
- Trump tweeted: ‘Should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner’
- At a funeral procession forSoleimani, Iranians were urged to donate $1 each to raise the bounty
- Iranian MP Abolfazl Abutorabi threatened to attack White House during open session of parliament Sunday
- MP’s threat came after Trump warned that US would hit 52 targets representing victims of Iran hostage crisis
- Iran has also announced that the country will no longer abide by any of the limits of its 2015 nuclear deal
- Earlier on Sunday, the Iraqi parliament voted for US troops to be expelled from the country, local reports say
- Iran also threatened to hit 35 American targets in region, including US ships, following top general’s death
- His body was returned to Iran early Sunday to chants of ‘Death to America’ ahead of a three-day funeral
- Iranians raised the blood-red ‘flags of revenge’ over the minarets at the revered Jamkaran Mosque
- Thousands of US paratroopers from the 82 Airborne Division continue to deploy to the Middle East
Donald Trump has warned that the U.S. will ‘strike back’ harder at Iran if it retaliates against over the killing of military leader Qasem Soleimani.
‘These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner,’ Trump tweeted on Sunday afternoon.
‘Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!’ he continued.
The president remained largely silent on Twitter for most of the day as he golfed during his last winter vacation day in West Palm Beach.
He broke his silence after returning to Mar-a-Lago from his golf resort and took a hit at lawmakers and politicians who have criticized him for not notifying or consulting Congress before directing the attack.
Trump ordered an air strike on an Iraqi airport in Baghdad, which took out Soleimani – who was classified by the Obama administration as a terrorist.
The attack came just days after protesters who support Iran-backed Iraqi Shia militia raided on New Year’s Eve the U.S. embassy in Iraq, which has never been breached before.
Several U.S. politicians and pundits have questioned whether the attack was warranted and have said they haven’t seen enough intelligence to warrant the action. Trump said he ordered the killing because Soleimani had ordered attacks on Americans in the Middle East.
Iran has since placed an $80million bounty on Trump‘s head and threatened to attack the White House in response to the president’s warning that any strike on American interests in the region will bring massive retaliation.
An organizer for a funeral procession for General Qassem Soleimani called on all Iranians to donate $1 each ‘in order to gather an $80million bounty on President Trump’s head’.
The organizer made the remarks during the procession in Mashad.
Iran has also announced it they will no longer abide by any of the limits of its 2015 nuclear deal.
More details at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7853703/Iran-threatens-attack-White-House-crushing-powerful-retaliation.html
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/
Disclaimer: As you know the local police have encrypted, have not released any information, etc…
They rarely ever do release information to the public, since encrypting. So do not expect any updates.
The information that is posted was provided to us via various sources. So we can not guarantee the accuracy of this article.
We can only provide you the information that IS provided to us. If police and/or officials do release information, we will try to update this.
If you know of any corrections or errors, please contact us.
This is for entertainment purposes only.