Sources are reporting a scene in Machesney Park.
It happened around 7:30 pm in the 1000 block of Colonial.
Reports of a dryer on fire in the basement.
Several area fire departments were responding to assist.
The residents were evacuating.
Emergency personnel arrived on scene and confirmed smoke in the basement.
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/