Rockford Scanner™: Fire Inside A Rockford Apartment, Still Developing

Sources are reporting a fire inside a Rockford apartment. 
It happened around 2:40 pm today at 336 Dawn ave in apartment C. 
Reports of an oven that is on fire inside the apartment. It was a grease fire inside the oven that is now starting to spread outside the oven. 
Several units from the RFD are en route.  
No injuries have been reported. 
UPDATE: RFD arrived on scene quickly and was able to get the situation under control. No injuries.




I enjoy bringing the community the news on what is going on in the area. Be sure to check out my personal website as well!