Rockford Scanner ™: Fire At Apartment Building In Rockford



 





 

You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.

Save on Select Milwaukee Tools All Month. Prices as marked. Click Here!


 

Brief Synopsis:  

A fire was being reported at a apartment building in the 4700 block of Trevor Circle at 8:10 this evening.

The fire is reportedly a accidental cooking fire that started in the kitchen of one of the apartments.

Initial reports are the building was evacuated and no injuries have been reported at this time.

The Rockford Fire Department was still on scene at the time of this article.

We will update if we receive further information.

 

 


Officials Confirm Anything or Release Information:  No, Not at this time. 

Credit/Sources: Wanted to remain anonymous. 






All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law. We can only provide information that IS provided to us.  As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent. Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.  Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.  You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook


nv-author-image