Sources are reporting a fire at a local country club.

It happened around 4:45 pm today at the Rockford Country Club at 2500 Oxford st. 

Reports of a dryer that was on fire in the basement.  

Several units from the RFD are en route to the scene. 

No reports of injuries.  Still developing. 

UPDATE:   Rockford Fire Department was able to quickly get the situation under control. No injuries were reported.

 







nv-author-image

Rickie

I enjoy bringing the community the news on what is going on in the area. Be sure to check out my personal website as well! http://RickieTraeger.com RockfordScanner@Gmail.com