As the snow falls, the roads are becoming worse. Several accidents are being reported.
- 4800 block of Forest Hills rd
- Riverside and Spring Creek a vehicle rolled over
- Numerous vehicles being reported in the ditches along: I-90, Business 20, Bypass 20, I-39.
- Multiple vehicle accident near Forrest hills and Edgewood drive
- Roscoe and Gleasman
- Meadowsweet drive: A vehicle slid off the road and into the trees
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/
Disclaimer: As you know the local police have encrypted, have not released any information, etc…
They rarely ever do release information to the public, since encrypting. So do not expect any updates.
The information that is posted was provided to us via various sources. So we can not guarantee the accuracy of this article.
We can only provide you the information that IS provided to us. If police and/or officials do release information, we will try to update this.
If you know of any corrections or errors, please contact us.
This is for entertainment purposes only.