Rockford Scanner™: 1 Person Treated For Smoke Inhalation After A House Fire in Rockford

1 Person Treated For Smoke Inhalation After A House Fire in Rockford 


 





1 Person Treated For Smoke Inhalation After A House Fire in Rockford

On January 1st the Rockford Fire Department battled a structure fire in the 1800 block of S Main. 

We had reports of one person possibly being injured during the fire. 

Rockford FD has confirmed 1 person was being treated for smoke inhalation. 

RFD is investigating the fire. 

 




Please take a second and hit that SUBSCRIBE button below,
to show your support for Rockford Scanner!





nv-author-image

Rickie

I enjoy bringing the community the news on what is going on in the area. Be sure to check out my personal website as well! http://RickieTraeger.com RockfordScanner@Gmail.com