AGGRAVATED BATTERY WITH A FIREARM:
On Sunday, July 18, 2021, at approximately 1:40 a.m.,
Rockford Police officers responded to a local hospital for a report of a gunshot victim.
Upon arrival, officers met with the 18-year-old male victim,
who sustained a non-life-threatening
gunshot wound to the abdomen.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.