Blood’s Point is the area’s most famous urban legend.
Many have claimed they have had paranormal experiences at Blood’s Point. While neighbors of Blood’s Point cemetery swear that it is just a legend and nothing happens and they are tired of the people coming to the area in search of the famous Blood’s Point legend. So the question remains: Is it real or just a legend?
We will begin with some reports of what people have allegedly experienced at Blood’s Point.
It has been reported as actively haunted with ghostly sights and strange activity that simply cannot be explained.
- Reports of a man with a pitchfork that guard the cemetery.
- An old witch (Witch Beaula) that allegedly killed her children by hanging them off the nearby bridge, and then hung herself shortly afterwards.
- Phantom vehicles chasing people that go out there. With this being said some locals and neighbors chase off thrill seekers and pretend to be a phantom vehicle by shutting off their lights and chasing people. So the phantom vehicle may or may not be true.
- People seeing full apparitions inside the cemetery and along the roadway near the cemetery.
- If you put your vehicle in neutral on the bridge, it will roll off. Now with that being said, there is an incline on the bridge. So it is naturally going to roll off the bridge due to the incline of the bridge and your vehicle being in neutral. So this myth, is fact based by physics and not really a legend. All though some may disagree…
- There used to be a shed in the far left back of the cemetery. But it has since been torn down. That shed held many legends of draining your batteries, screams from a female and small children, and mysterious lights within the shed when there was no power or anyone inside it.
- Speaking of mysterious lights, there are mysterious lights that have been spotted in the cemetery and nearby woods. To be fair, some people have purposely went out there to scare others using flashlights and other devices to replicate the mysterious lights.
- Some say they have saw a creepy clown crawling across the pavement.
- Reports of an older black lady that was reported to have been hung by the local KKK is reported that her ghost comes back and plays her guitar and sing religious songs if you visit the cemetery.
- And many other mysterious and strange encounters are reported in and around the Bloods point Cemetery and Road.
As you can see there are a lot of different legends that may or may not be true.
Heads up the neighbors out there do not like anyone who checks out the Bloods Point legend. And have been known to chase off people and call the police.
And there are reports of the neighbors in the area doing their own justice to thrill seekers and ghost hunters.
So if you do go check it out,
you do so at your own risk!
Founded in 1836, the Blood Points cemetery unfortunately falls prey to ghost hunters and thrill seekers, but the fact is that vandals of the historical grave site will meet with a life time of bad luck as disrespect to any of the markers of the many deceased residents of Boone County who lay beneath the tombstones and other monuments will forever haunt their souls by communicating with those from the other side that have the power to invade the mind of the living who reek of evil thoughts. Trespassers of the cemetery will be prosecuted and it is under a community watch 24 hours a day.
- “OMG, I have never saw a ghost after all these years ghost hunting. Until I visited Bloods Point cemetery! I am a firm believer now!” ~ H.E.
- “We will deter anyone who comes out here by any means necessary” ~ Anonymous neighbor
- “We were chased by a dark vehicle without headlights, it scared my boyfriend so bad we crashed our vehicle” ~ J.W.
- “There is nothing going on out here except thrill seeking teenagers” ~ Anonymous neighbor
- “We put our vehicle in neutral and it rolled off the bridge! Scariest thing ever!” ~ R.O.
- “Witch Beula was not really a witch at all. She was a gentle woman who minded her own business and lived in a nearby house. Nothing scary about her at all. She was just an innocent victim added to the mysterious legend of Bloods Point” ~ A.J.
- “Some pretty cool history in the cemetery. A lot of really old gravestones” ~ P.C.
- “We went for a drive out there one night and we saw a woman in white along the roadway. And as we approached, she vanished!” ~ K.L.
- “Horrifying screams!” ~ R.B.
- “As we drove by the cemetery one night, we observed an older gentleman in overalls and holding a pitchfork. We turned back around and he was gone!” ~ B.H.
- “Due to the recent vandalism and trespassers, we WILL arrest everyone who breaks the law. This is a cemetery with real life people who are someones loved ones that passed on and are now buried here. Not a road side attraction for thrill seekers. We will arrest you!” ~ Local officer who wanted to remain anonymous
Below are some videos posted on Youtube of Bloods Point
Sources and other places to check out
- Youtube Youtube.com
- Weird Darkness https://weirddarkness.com/
- Various other sources
The information that is posted was provided to us via various sources. So we can not guarantee the accuracy of this article.If you know of any corrections or errors, please contact us.
This is for entertainment purposes only.
[osm_map_v3 map_center= “42.1753,-88.8377″ zoom=”17.959747262046044″ width=”95%” height=”450″ map_border=”thin solid ” post_markers=”1″ type=”” control=”” ]