Get our posts sent to your email for free, as soon as we post them! All you have to do is look at the top right of our website for “Get New Posts By Email” and input your email address into that box. And then click “subscribe” that is it! Or you can scroll towards the bottom and click on the “Follow Us” button
COVID-19 Data Update
(Data Last Updated – 06/10/2020)
- Winnebago County:
- Positive COVID-19 Cases: 2,634
- Deaths: 78
- Recovery Rate: 88.7
Important Local Updates
- On Wednesday, June 10, the Winnebago County Health Department announced that 15 Winnebago County residents tested positive for COVID-19 for a total of 2,634 cases in the county.
- On Tuesday, June 9 the Winnebago County Health Department announced the death of 2 Winnebago County residents as a result of COVID-19.
- On Tuesday, June 9 the Winnebago County Health Department issued guidance for phase 3 for funeral homes and cemeteries. Click here for guidance information.
- On Tuesday, June 9, the Winnebago County Health Department announced that 25 Winnebago County residents tested positive for COVID-19 for a total of 2,619 cases in the county.
FACE COVERINGS: Wear a face covering in public places when unable to maintain 6 ft. of social distance. Using a cloth face covering in public will reduce the spread of COVID-19. Your cloth face covering should:
✔️ Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nostrils
✔️ Fit snugly against the sides of the face
✔️ Be made of multiple layers of fabric that you can still breathe through
✔️ Be able to be laundered and machine dried without damaging the material or shape
If you don’t have a mask, items you may already have in your home can be used to create face coverings. Try creating a cloth face covering using bandanas, ski masks, washable napkins or dish towels.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on children under age 2 or anyone who is medically exempt.
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/
Disclaimer: As you know the local police have encrypted, have not released any information, etc…
They rarely ever do release information to the public, since encrypting. So do not expect any updates.
The information that is posted was provided to us via various sources. So we can not guarantee the accuracy of this article.
We can only provide you the information that IS provided to us. If police and/or officials do release information, we will try to update this.
If you know of any corrections or errors, please contact us.
This is for entertainment purposes only.