Auto Accident At A Very Busy Rockford Intersection,
It happened around 3:40 pm near Alpine and E State st.
Reports of an accident near this busy intersection.
Reports of traffic being backed up a long ways in the area.
Injuries were being reported, it is not yet known on the severity of the injuries. Still developing.
“I was one car back from that accident. Mini van, Alpine Rd, ran a red light. Yukon in the left lane, on east state, started to go because our light was green. Had to stop abruptly because the mini van, who was originally stopped at the red light, decided to just run it. The SUV in the right lane next to Yukon couldn’t see the mini van and started into the intersection because it was our green. I was directly behind the Yukon. 100% the fault of the mini van. The van wasn’t even the first car to run the red light, they were the second. The first SUV to run the light got through safely, but was incredibly dumb to chance it. I could not believe that the mini van thought they could go. Impatient drivers making it dangerous for everyone.”
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.