Sources have sent us more turkey terrorism information and photos.
As you may recall, we did a brief story on the turkey terrorism in Loves Park. You can find that info at CLICK HERE
Several sources at the hospital told us earlier today some wild turkeys were terrorizing the parked vehicles in the parking lot of Rockford Memorial Hospital on Rockton ave. (Mercy Health)
As you know, turkeys are pretty much harmless. But they have been pretty bold in the last few months. Chasing vehicles, and as you can see chilling on top of them too.
We have not heard anyone being injured by turkeys. Only citizens being terrorized by them. The one near Forest Hills rd (Tom The Turkey) chases moving vehicles.
The ones at Rockford Memorial Hospital appear to only stake claim to parked vehicles. Which it appears they have good tastes in jeeps too.
On a more serious note, if you do see some turkeys.
Please do not hurt them. They are pretty much harmless.
Share your photos/videos/ and turkey experiences with us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
Video by Morgan Lynn. By the Cherry Valley feed store
Photos by Rockford Scanner Source Betty
Below are some turkey jokes
- Q: Why did the police arrest the turkey? A: They suspected it of fowl play
- Q: Why do turkeys always go, “gobble, gobble”? A: Because they never learned good table manners!
- Q: What sound does a space turkey make? A: Hubble, Hubble, Hubble!
- Q: What would you get if you crossed a turkey with an evil spirit? A: A poultrygeist!
- Q: What’s more amazing than a talking turkey? A: A spelling bee!
- Q: What do turkeys like to do on sunny days? A: Have peck-nics!
- Q: Which type of key won’t open any door? A: A turkey!