Around 930 this morning a vehicle crashed into a house in the 5600 block of S. Central Rd. in Ogle County.
The accident caused a major gas leak and officials had evacuated the area.
Officials told residents to avoid the areas of Center road and Flagg
As of 11 AM they were still not able to get the leak under control and opened up the local fire station for the residents that were evacuated.
Just before 1 PM they were able to get the situation under control and the residents were able to go back to their houses.